The Better Pack 500 uses reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape, gummed side in or gummed side out. The machine is calibrated in inches and the voltage is 115V. Like all Better Packages’ electronic tape dispensers, the BP500 meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator safety.
Applications of the BP500
- Medium-to high-volume packaging areas
- Packing and sealing more than 100 cartons per day/per 8hr shift
- Performs in demanding or harsh working environments…cold, heat, dusty Steel
- Frame Construction covered in durable ABS plastic
Features of the BP500
- Meets or exceed UL, CE and CSA standards for operator and electrical safety
- 14 preset length keys offer one-touch dispensing of tape lengths from 6 to 45 inches
- Press and hold the Random key for custom lengths up to 120 inches
- Dispenses tape at 45 inches per second
- Only one strip of water-activated tape needed for secure, strong seal
Maximum Diameter of Tape Roll 6.5 inches
Maximum Length of Tape Roll 600′
Dimensions 18″ L x 12″ W x 10.5″ H
Dispensing Tape Length 6″ – 45″
Dispensing Tape Speed 45″ per sec.
Tape Width 1.5″ – 3″
Tape Type Reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape, gummed side in or gummed side out
Blades Guillotine Shear Blades
Water Brushes 3
Interested in finding out more about this product?
If you would like to find out more about this product please contact the STP office through our Product Enquiry Form. One of our machinery specialists will be happy to deal with your questions or queries.
Southern Tapes & Packaging supply a wide range of packaging machinery to businesses all throughout Ireland, which is followed up by a support service that we feel is second-to-none.