STP’s inflate-on-demand protective packaging machine yields a significant cost saving as compared to other types of wrapping, such as foam sheeting, paper and pre-filled bundled bubble. Wrapping bubbles on-demand offer a lightweight and clean solution for protective packaging and are durable enough to provide excellent product protection in minimal space.
AirPouch FastWrap wrapping bubbles are versatile, have many protective packaging uses, and are great for all packing applications, including mail order fulfillment, pharmaceutical fulfillment, third party logistics, and contract packaging and fulfillment.
Film is available in Biodegradable, Recycled, Duraclear and Premium High Density options. It is packaged in a box, not on a roll. This allows for easier handling and greater yield as well as longer runtime between film changeovers
- All-electric design does not require compressed air to operate
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- Operator-friendly controls for easy set-up and operation
- Patent-pending dual belt drive and seal flattener
- Knifeless design eliminates primary wear item
- Reliable equipment requires minimal maintenance
Mail order fulfillment, third-party logistics and contract packaging of:
- Electrical components
- Automotive and Appliance Parts
- Cosmetics Health & Beauty Aids
- Hobby & craft products
- Glass & giftware
- Home Decorating & DIY
- Jewellery & Novelty
- Pharmaceutical supplies
- Weight 17 kg (38 lbs.)
- Dimensions L250 x W440 x H460mm (9.5 x 17.25 x 18 in.)
- Electrical 100/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 7/3.5 FLA
- Material Size [300mm Wrap (inflated)] [533m. box uninflated] [422m box inflated] / [350mm Tube (inflated)] 5[33m box uninflated] [355m box inflated]
Interested in finding out more about this machine?
If you would like to find out more about this machine please contact the STP office through our Product Enquiry Form. One of our machinery specialists will be happy to deal with your questions or queries.