This enables the use of a wider range of hot melt glue types than with conventional stick-feed guns, and allows the OPTI43 to share the same glue supplies as automated dispensing systems.
The heavy duty industrial gun requires no compressed air supply and is ergonomic and lightweight, yet dispenses large glue volumes with ease.
- High Capacity 250ml glue chamber
- Temperature control dial to suit glue applications.
- Magnetised foot for stability when not in use.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- 43mm gluesticks > hotmelt pellets > bulk hotmelt pillows
- Heavy duty industrial glue gun with no need for compressed air
- 250ml capacity
- Ergonomic and lightweight plus integrated magnetic foot
- Huge range of peelable and permanent adhesives – more choice than with standard glue guns.
- Mains Supply: 240v
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Operational Temp: 140-230°C
- Maximum glue output: 2500g/hr
Interested in finding out more about this product?
If you would like to find out more about this product please contact the STP office through our Product Enquiry Form. One of our machinery specialists will be happy to deal with your questions or queries.
Southern Tapes & Packaging supply a wide range of packaging machinery to businesses all throughout Ireland, which is followed up by a support service that we feel is second-to-none.
If you have any questions about this product please use our Product Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact our sales team on 021 431 1842 / 1890 757 757